PM Laptop Scheme 2023
Under this scheme, The Honorable Prime Minister of Pakistan said that the Government of Pakistan will provide laptops to talented Public Sector Higher Education Institutes students and students across Azad Jammu and Kashmir. We’ll discuss the PM laptop scheme 2023 eligibility criteria, Online registration, and Distribution process.
What is PM’s National Laptop Scheme?
In 2013, the Government of Pakistan launched the Prime Minister’s Youth Program (PMYP), including different schemes. The basic aim was to empower the youth of Pakistan. One of the schemes of this program is Prime Minister’s Laptop Scheme in 2023.
Why laptops are Important for Youth?
The PM Laptop Scheme 2023 provides students with laptops to fully equip them with all the necessary technology to enable them to do more efficient studies. As we all are well aware of the importance of technology and its significance for better development. Providing laptops at the beginning of their academic journey helps to revolutionize the education and research culture in the country.
Why Skill Education is Important for Youth…
The laptops provided with licensed software, training opportunities, certification vouchers, 3G EVO devices, and access to the National Digital Library along with online courses from renowned universities of Pakistan are helping students to receive meaningful and skillful education. These skills will enable young students to reinvent themselves throughout all the stages of their studies to identify opportunities for aimed differences and development.
PM Laptop Scheme Online Registration 2023
HEC (Higher Education Commission) is given the authority for the procedure and distribution of laptops under this scheme. Students can apply for online registration of the PM Laptop Scheme 2023 service portal. The Govt. of Pakistan defined a portal for online applications, there is a student portal one needs to register and update the student’s profile.
In case of any issue in updating your profile, logging in, and receiving SMS you can contact at: firstname.lastname@example.org to register the complaints. After the online registration of the PM Laptop Scheme 2023, the selection process begins.
The focal person relevant to the student’s university is likely to verify the information provided by the applicant. These entities include:
1: Student Name
2: ID Card
4: Degree level
5: Academic performance
After completing the process of verification relevant institutes receive their laptops on predefined criteria.
PM Laptop Scheme 2023 Eligibility Criteria
We have discussed the PM laptop scheme eligibility criteria for 2023 in detail. It is suggested to go through it, before applying.
- Students must have valid CNIC or B-Form.
- Any Student enrolled at any private sector higher education institute (HEI) is not eligible.
- The Students who have already received a laptop under any Federal or Provincial Government scheme are more likely to be rejected.
- The PM Laptop scheme is not for students from Foreign nationals, except students from AJK.
- Students who send applications by post would not be enrolled in any program, as the requirement is by the online portal.
- Students with inadequate documents that are required for online registration are not eligible.
Note: Stay Connected with DailyPakistan, in case of any changes in the Govt’s policy, will be surely updated on this page.
Distribution Criteria for PM Laptop Scheme:
Here are some distribution criteria, listed below.
- Provincial distribution depends on enrollments shared, proportionate to the overall enrollments in HEC excluding different categories.
- Full coverage for enrolled Ph.D., MPhil, MS, or equivalent degree program students.
- Quotas for different distant learners, students of government polytechnic institutes or government colleges of technology, and students from the federal capital and federally administered tribal areas.
- The remaining laptops are to be allocated to the students in Bachelor’s and Master’s (16-year) programs including results awaiting students from previous distributions.
- The merit list for PM’s Laptop Scheme 2023 is generated on the bases of calculated merit among eligible students at every distribution level. You can check the merit list on the HEC website. Even students can also check their status at: http://pmnls.hec.gov.pk.
What is the last date for PM Laptop scheme 2023?
PM Laptop scheme 2023 last date to apply for is 20th of June.
When will be the PM Laptop scheeme 2023 merit lists announced?
The PM laptop scheme 2023 merit list are announced on 10th of July. you can check at official site.
Where can I check the applictation status for PM Laptop scheeme 2023?
The PM Laptop scheme application status could be checked easily on the webportal of HEC at:(www.hec.gov.pk).
This program demonstrated the commitment of the Pakistan Government to investing in the youth to make them recognize their potential for the development and prosperous future of Pakistan. There are several scholorship and internship programs offered by Govt. of Pakistan. Don’t hesitate to apply early for PM’s National Laptop Scheme 2023 and avail this opportunity.