Every year, Germany supports overseas students to apply for fully funded DAAD master’s scholarships. The DAAD Helmut-Schmidt program mostly offers programs in public policy and good administration. The daily Pakistan provides complete guide to students for how to apply, where to find, Benefits, eligibility and all details.
Advantages of Master’s Scholarship 2023 in Germany
The chosen candidates receive the following advantages from the German Master’s scholarship 2023 for Pakistani students.
- Exempt from paying tuition.
- Stipend of 934 euros per month.
- Health insurance.
- Permission for research and study.
- Traveling expenses.
- Take a six-month German language course.
Eligibility for German Master’s Scholarship
The following list includes the scholarship’s requirements for eligibility.
1: The applicant must also submit academic transcripts and a bachelor’s degree or diploma.
2: Internships or comparable job experience in the political or social circles.
3: After receiving the scholarship, the applicant must be able to demonstrate a strong commitment to contributing to the advancement of the economy and society of their native country.
4: Candidates may benefit from having leadership experience or involvement in the community.
5: A diploma from an English language exam, like the TOEFL or IELTS.
6: Passport or an ID card.
How to Apply for Master’s Scholarship in Germany
To apply for the DDAD Helmut-Schmidt program, simply follow the below procedures.
- Find the universities taking part in the Helmut-Schmidt program.
- Visit the official DAAD website.
- Indicate on your application that you want to be considered for the DAAD Helmut Schmidt program.
- After all, complete the DAAD application form that is available online.
- The applicants may submit applications for two programs at same or two or more universities. Put your priorities according to order on the form.
Necessary Documents to Apply
All these files need to be uploaded.
1: Passport or ID card.
2: English or German language leraning proof is acceptable.
3: An updated Resume.
4: Letter of Motivation.
5: Detailed work history / Experiences.
What is the deadline to apply for DAAD Helmut-Schmidt program?
The application portal will be available beginning on June 1, and closing on July 31, 2023.
Keep in mind, the application process for Master’s Scholarship opportunity in Germany will commenced from 1st June and closed on 31st of July, 2023. So, hurry up and apply here.
Other Scholarships You May Like: