Choosing the Malaysian Government’s International Scholarship for 2023–2024 is a respectable decision if you want to explore the wonders of the world and a peaceful environment. The qualified brilliant minds are urged to join Malaysia scholarship 2023 for Pakistani students to study and broaden their knowledge. Malaysian universities now offering Fully Funded Scholarship 2023
Through this Malaysian scholarship for international students 2023, the Malaysian government hopes to build itself as one of the world’s centers of intellectual brilliance. Everyone should take advantage of this opportunity if they are trying to improve their professional skills and personalities in the quick-paced global environment.
The opportunity to study on scholarship in Malaysia is available for interested international graduates who are prepared to continue their post-graduation in a naturally refreshing environment .Where they will be able to find mental comfort as well.
The Malaysian government and residents of the graduates’ neighborhood welcome them with open arms and commend their stellar academic and extracurricular achievements. On the other hand, they contribute to the world economy as a whole also their own countries in particular.
Malaysia – A Traveler Friendly Country:
Never pass up the opportunity to receive a government scholarship from Malaysia. The traveler-friendly locations are rated as the top tourist sites worldwide, and its natural beauty is undoubtedly breathtaking. The Mulu National Park in Sarawak, which is encompassed by the Deer Cave, is a must-see spot to witness the spectacle.
The Horse Rock of Tusan Beach, Mount Kinabalu, Sipadan Island, Mossy woods, Maliau Basin, and Cobra Sea are some of the few locations to visit and preserve the memories in your travel diaries. Malaysia has fast gained popularity among international post-graduate students, with these top-notch tourism locations.
List of Universities Offering International Scholarship for Malaysia 2023–2024:
Malaysian universities and educational institutions serve as the hosts. The Malaysia Fully Funded Scholarship 2023 is financed by Malaysian Ministry of Education. Here is the list of universities offering MIS Scholarships for 2023–2024.
- University Technology Malaysia (UTM)
- USM, or University Sains Malaysia
- Putra Malaysia University (UPM)
- Malayan University (UM)
- Technology Mara University (UiTM)
- Islamic University of Malaysia (UIAM/IIUM)
- Utara University Malaysia (UUM)
- Malaysia’s University Kebangsaan (UKM)
- Tun Hussein Onn University Malaysia (UTHM)
- UTEM is the University Technical Malaysia Melaka.
- University Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI) and University Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- UMT, or University Malaysia Terengganu
- UMS, or University Malaysia Sabah
- University of Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS) and University of Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- (UNIMAP) University Malaysia Perlis
- Sultan Zainal Abidin University (UNISZA)
- Malaysia’s National University (UPNM)
- (UMK) University Malaysia Kelantan
- UTP, or University of Technology, Petronas
- UNITEN, or University Tenaga Nasional
- MMU, or the Multimedia University
- University of INCEIF (INCEIF)
Study Areas for Malaysian Government Scholarship 2023
- Education, the arts, and humanities are study areas for MIS 2023–2024.
- Information, Journalism, and Social Sciences, Organization, Management, and Law.
- Statistics, Mathematics, and Natural Sciences.
- Technologies of Information and Communication.
- Engineering, manufacturing, and construction, as well as agriculture, forestry, fisheries, and veterinary medicine.
International Scholarship for Malaysia 2023–2024:
The MIS Malaysia Government Scholarship will last till 2023.
The time frame for the MIS 24-month (2-year) Master’s Scholarships are available.
The MIS Doctoral Scholarship is available for 36 months (3 years).
The Malaysian International Scholarship 2023–2024 has the following advantages:
No application costs are required.
The prize will pay all of the tuition costs.
For the duration of your employment, you will get a monthly stipend of RM 1,500.
Your knowledge of global dynamics will increase.
The opportunity to study abroad will be an honor for you.
Your professional abilities and personality will be enhanced.
Eligibility Criteria for Malaysian Scholarship 2023:
- Master’s and PhD students enrolled full-time are eligible.
- You must be enrolled full-time in a postgraduate program at a public or private university in Malaysia that receives funding from MIS. There should be at least two more semesters until you finish your coursework.
- Graduates from underdeveloped and developing nations are eligible to apply.
- When applying, you shouldn’t be older than 40 to 45 years old.
- Candidates for master’s degrees should have a 3.0 GPA or a 2nd class higher honors degree.
- Candidates for PhD degrees should have at least a 3.0 GPA or good master’s academic performance.
- English proficiency is necessary. The test result must satisfy the following requirements:
- 3.0 bands or better on the IELTS.
- TOEFL: 550 or better on the overall scale.
- A degree that has already been earned should be taught only in English.
- A research proposal should be at least 1000 words long.
Which Countries are Eligible for Malaysian Government Scholarship 2023?
You can avail this scholarship, if you belongs to:
Nations of the Commonwealth
Afghanistan and Palestine
Doha and Algeria
In Hong Kong
Emirate of the Arabs
How to Submit an Application for the 2023 Malaysian International Scholarship?
The online application process is required for all student applications. Read the step by step guide at Daily Pakistan News are fully and then apply for it:
- First, create an account at official site of Malaysian Scholarship 2023.
- Include your region of interest as well as any other pertinent information.
- You may only apply to three universities or other higher education institutions in Malaysia.
- Make sure to provide the supporting documentation that is requested on the application.
- Fill out the application form completely, then submit it.
What will be the Selection Criteria?
The Malaysia Scholarship for International Students’ selection criteria are:
- Rank competition.
- High academic standing.
- Research proposal’s quality.
What documents are required for Malaysia Scholarship 2023 for Pakistani Students?
The required documents are:
- Passport certified copy, (minimum validity of six months)
- A certified copy of your academic transcripts, which include a list of all the courses you’ve taken and their grades.
- Certificate of English proficiency.
- Recommendation letter (from two people, academic or professional).
- Form of endorsement.
- Letter of acceptance to a Malaysian university.
What will be the Last Date to Apply?
The scholarship application deadline is May 18, 2023.
Note: Stay conneted to Daily Pakistan, Latest English Newspaper to get timely updates about Education, and International Scholorships for Pakistani students. You can also check the UK scholarships for pakistani students, and Ba ikhtiyar naujawan internship program 2023.